become a patron or sponsor:
In order to fully realize our ambition for our festival, we are always looking for people, companies and organisations that will support our burgeoning event. Whether a patron or a sponsor, you are critical in helping our event, which relies on grants, donations and in kind support to get it off the ground, to make it develop and thrive.Become a sponsor: as a sponsor, your company is linked with a specific event and receive many branding benefits: for the sum of € 250 (or multiples thereof), your company can top or share billing as an ‘event sponsor’ in all material associated with a chosen event and will receive extensive branding opportunities such as:
– The company logo included on the sponsors list and next to its chosen event in the 5000-copy brochure.
– Event sponsor billing on the website and on the selected event page
– Social media visibility, mentions & linkages
– Access to our online newsletter and priority booking.
– Branding opportunities at designated venues or locations
2018 Inaugural Sponsors:
Become a Patron:
For the sum of € 100, Clonmel Applefest offers patrons the opportunity to support a unique event for the town and contribute to its full potential being reached as a quality food and heritage destination.By joining our scheme, Clonmel Applefest will be in a position to fully realize its ambition and offer you (or you business) the following benefits:
– Inclusion in our patrons list in our 5000 copy brochure,
– Inclusion on our patrons’ list on our dedicated website,
– access to our online newsletter & preview events.
Inaugural 2018 patrons:
Ann Fitzpatrick Florist
FOH financial LTD
Collier Sheehan Accountants
Bob Fitzgerald Hardware
Westgate Dental Clinic
Eileen & Tom Acheson